Follow the below steps to upload your first video!
- Click on the + red button on the bottom of the screen
- Choose a story mood. Is your story Funny? Serious?
- Swipe right to browse the current categories of stories. If your story falls under these categories, browser to the corresponding category then click 'Tell This one'. If your story does not fall under any of these categories, click 'I'd rather freestyle'
- If you already have a pre-recorded video you wish to upload, click on the boxes on the bottom left, then browse to the video file. For the best experience, we recommend your video length be around 60 seconds.
- If you would like to record one on the spot, click the red circle in the middle. Make sure you have your camera face ready as the recording will begin immediately! You'll notice that there will be a timer bar on the top with a marker around the recommend 60-second interval. Once you are done recording, click the stop button.
- You will now see a preview of your video. If you are satisfied with your story, click 'Looks good'. Otherwise, you can click 'Retake' to re-upload or retake your video.
- Now give your video a title! This is what users will see when they browse through the videos.
- Click post! Your video will be sent to us review. Be sure to check back to see when your video gets published!